GET THERE CHEAPLY WITH CM INTERMODAL LOGISTICS
- Rail and barge transport to Rotterdam and Antwerp harbors
- Short-haul and long-haul container transport from and to Duisburg and Ludwigshafen
- On-time delivery through the whole transport chain
- Comprehensive in-house vehicle fleet – also for large volumes and shuttle trips
- Special equipment and technical infrastructure for a smooth process
- Individual advice from a multilingual logistics team
- Automatic IT-supported customer information
CONTAINERS TRANSFERRED TO/FROM CHINESE TRAINS
Rail transport from China to Germany is a fast alternative to sea transport. With extensive experience, we take your containers from the Chinese trains and transport them further along their journeys – whether this is to other harbors or another location in Europe.
Among the wide range of transport vehicles available, our large fleet includes practical tipper chassis for you to use. We use these to expertly transport your bulk cargo – such as scrap steel and stone – to your destination, where we will tip it wherever you need it.
EVERYTHING AT A GLANCE
All of our vehicles are tracked with GPS so we always know where your container is. But we also rely on digital communication in other areas – from price requests to transport to billing. This saves time, money and stress.
- Use of modern IT solutions
- Transport chain transparency
- Smooth communication